The Archaeological Dig Continues
PROMPTLY after saying I had no plans to ever update this site again, I posted a bunch of stuff. It's basically VERY OLD stuff I did ages ago and for whatever reason didn't publish it or redacted it at some point. In some cases, I edited it a tad but this isn't really NEW work.
Humorously, I have discovered that there is a Google Group for Solano Rail that I completely forgot existed. I'm the only member.
There's a Discussion page where it's embedded and there are no conversations and the page has nothing on it.
This may or may not be the direct link:
https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/solano-railI have multiple Google Groups, none of which have been active in years, because no one likes me or wants to talk to me. I probably don't really want to talk to you either. You're probably not very nice.
I also nominally own r/SolanoRail which I converted to a general rant space at some point. It has nothing to do with this rail plan and I no longer participate on Reddit.
This project going absolutely nowhere isn't due to me not trying. I did a LOT of stuff trying to figure out how to reach out to other people and trying to figure out how to effectively communicate key findings of my research.
I have no idea why people in Solano County, California are apparently EAGER to run off their largest employer AND build a train station in a protected wetlands where it's destined to sink like Venice while ruining critical habitat of the Pacific Flyway and don't confuse them with the facts.
You would THINK people who live there would be at least curious if I have a point or not. But, no.