Old Rail by Mail Page
Below is something I originally had online on a page titled Rail by Mail. The governor at the time was Arnold Schwarzenegger and if you wanted to send letters at this late date you would need to not only update that to the current governor but verify all the addresses because this was like two decades ago or something. I actually did send some number of letters to various organizations and I included a trifold brochure in them which no longer exists. So, yes, I was trying to figure out how to start a grass roots movement and just never got traction.
Some addresses to get you started:
The Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority
300 Lakeside Drive
14th Floor, East
Oakland, CA 94612
Governor (name of current governor)
State Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814
Solano Transportation Authority
One Harbor Center, Suite 130
Suisun City, CA 94585
Metropolitan Transportation Commission
101 Eighth Street
Oakland, California 94607